Nice: Extend Your Stay
Extend Your Stay – Tour Packages Are Now Available!
TRAVEL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE, with a couple options for you:
- 6 night package to Paris, Monaco & Nice, from $1,299
- 9 night package to France & Italy, from $1,695 – $1,995
Situated in the French Riviera, Nice, France is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. With a beautiful year-round climate and a picturesque seaside promenade, La Promenade des Anglais, this city is a must-see on the list of European destinations. And to visit during Carnaval, well, you’ll never want to leave! Don’t say we didn’t warn you…
Blessed with beautiful stretches of beaches along the Mediterranean, visitors can enjoy the rich blue-green sea or stroll the seaside promenade – an area active with cyclists, runners and walkers. Just a couple of short blocks from the seaside is the pulsing heart of the city, Old Nice (Vieux-Nice). It is popular with tourists and locals alike and includes the Cours Selaya daily market and beautiful historic architecture, boutique shopping and handmade Italian favorites like gelato, pizza and ravioli. Vieux Nice boasts a diverse selection of scenes – everything from the bustling flower market, cozy little restaurants, and discreet nightclubs that keep the festive spirit going long into the night…
Traveling to Nice for the Rock ’n’ Roll 10 Miles du Carnaval will provide you with the best ticket in the house to take in all Carnaval celebrations! This world-famous festival showcases floats and parades along the Promenade des Anglais and in the Place Massena and makes the city of Nice come alive for this two week celebration. For more information on the Carnaval de Nice and to purchase tickets to the marquee events, visit their website.
For other enquiries about Travel Packages, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Group enquiries (6 or more) about Travel Packages, please contact: email@example.com
NEW this year! Special Ski Offers for Runners!
Present your Race Number or Confirmation Email at Isola 2000 and Auron and receive 50% off your ski pass. Now’s your chance to ski the famous southern Alps! Bring a guest and they get 10% off their ski pass. Skis, boots and equipment are all available for rent, so don’t miss out! Run the beach in the morning and ski all afternoon… the perfect holiday!*
*Offer available 8-21 February, 2014
Other Quick Travel Notes
When planning your trip be sure to include some of the other key attractions in Nice:
- Cours Saleya Flower Market: Nice’s famous Flower Market is a must see! After visiting the Expo in Place Pierre Gautier, take the time to stroll through the market. Smell the lavender, and taste the specialty food items like “socca” and the delicious rows and rows of olives. The market operates six days a week, replaced on Mondays by a flea and antiques market.
- Matisse Museum: Henri Matisse was inspired by the brilliantly soft light and fresh colors of Nice. The Matisse Museum showcases his works as well as some of his personal effects.
- Le Parc de la Colline du Chateau: Hike to the top of the park for the most spectacular panoramic views of the city and sea. Check out the waterfall at the top and cool off.
Or take a day trip to Monaco, Cannes, or Monte Carlo. Travel along the Cote d’Azur is quick and easy once you’ve arrived to Nice! Nice is also easily accessed from Paris or London via plane or train or alternatively from nearby Italy – allowing you to add on an additional European destination to a once in a lifetime trip!